The Vermont Specialty Food Association is the nation's oldest and most highly regarded specialty food association. You can visit our members at trade shows, craft fairs, sampling at local stores, and farmers markets. Look for Vermont specialty items in country and gourmet stores, natural food and health shops, local supermarkets and online stores.
There are 2 kinds of membership:
- Regular Membership is open to Vermont specialty food companies that manufacture, or contract for manufacture of specialty foods, and have their corporate offices located within the State of Vermont. Each member shall have one vote. Fees are based on annual gross sales.
- Associate Membership is open to any individual or company with interest related to the Vermont specialty food industry. Associate members will be subject to approval by the Board of Directors. Associate members have no voting privileges.
Click here to download a current Membership Application
Thank you for your interest in the Vermont Specialty Food Association (VSFA)!
We are pleased that you want to learn more and we are eager to learn more about you to see how we can support your business by helping you take full advantage of VSFA‘s comprehensive array of benefits, services and resources. Vermont specialty foods incorporates many of the small family owned and operated businesses that sustains the working landscape of Vermont that visitors seek. With more than 385 businesses, specialty food producers strive for excellence in providing their customers with high quality, innovative products made with a distinctive Vermont touch.
What does it mean to be a part of VSFA?
VSFA is your association, staff & members are here to help you in many ways and we are always evolving.
- Connect with fellow members using our Listserve. Your message will go out to all of membership. You can also view past postings for relevant information and choose how often you receive messages from fellow members. This should be used to post inquiries and interesting information your fellow members can benefit from or assist you with. This should not be used to solicit members or as a sales tool.
- Connect with fellow members & potential clients: at a networking event, with the listserve or through VSFA facebook & VRGA twitter.
- As a member you can manage your own business page on vermontspecialtyfoods.org. You can add an image, associate your listing with searchable categories, update your contact information, business description and add events or recipes.
- Reach members & potential clients by being an advertiser in our monthly newsletter, on our website or more
- Suggest to us a topic you would like to see offered at an event or as a webinar.
- Use the VSFA logo to show potential clients that you are part of a larger network that has been around for 30+ years and continues to grow.
- Be a sponsor or donate products for one of our upcoming events. Be visible, accessible, and ready to positively engage with the VSFA community.
- VSFA membership includes associate membership into the Vermont Retail & Grocers Association. Utilize your VRGA associate membership by networking with over 600+ retailers & service providers as well as by enrolling in one of many money saving programs listed on vtrga.org benefits & services pages.
- As a member you can add email@example.com to your press list! We review your news for inclusion on our website, in our monthly e-newsletter and also as potential social media content. This could include press releases announcing new programs, awards/recognition or news articles you are mentioned in.
We have a very talented & engaged Board of Directors who are a strong resource for our members and they want to connect with YOU at the Fall Meeting. Our Board of Directors include: Jack Gilbert of Gringo Jacks, Whitney Lamy of Castleton Crackers, Francie Caccavo of Oliva’s Croutons, Walter Warner of Potlicker Kitchen, Laurie Callahan of Cabot Creamery, Kim Crosby of Vermont Roots, Calley Hastings of Fat Toad Farm, Mark Elvidge of Vermont Nut Free Chocolates and Chris Bailey of Vermont Smoke & Cure.
We look forward to your feedback and are available to answer your questions from 8:00AM to 4:30PM Monday through Friday at (802) 839–1930 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.