April 5, 2017
Craftsbury Farmers' Market invites you to become a vendor. Saturdays, 10am - 1pm starting May 27th.
For more information about joining their farmers' market family and what products they are seeking to add, click here.
Great Reasons to Become a
Craftsbury Farmers’ Market Vendor
- Located on one of Vermont most stunning town greens, Craftsbury Common, with lush green grass, lots of room for children, entertainers, special exhibits, events and pastoral views.
- Lots of room for expansion on the Craftsbury Common green. No crowding here.The population of the Craftsbury area swells in the summer with visitors eager to experience Vermont.
- An enthusiastic, committed and experienced Steering Committee manages the Craftsbury Farmers’ Market with help from several committees. They are gearing up for our best season ever with more entertainment, more vendors, more products, more special events and more promotions. Among the entertainment being planned are performances by Jon Gailmor, Circus Smirkus and Bread N Puppet.
- Special events such as “Celebrate the Blueberry Festival” & “Plein Air Paint the Common” are being planned.Vendor-friendly market guidelines with seasonal & day vendor opportunities available.
- All full-season vendors get a FREE online listing (photos, contact information, bio / description, links to website, social media…).
- Craftsbury Farmers’ Market is promoted with intense use of CFM’s Facebook page, area Front Porch Forums, posters, and online / offline event calendars.
- Statewide marketing through our membership in the Vermont Farmers’ Market Association / VTFMA